Antivirus & Security, COMPUTING, OFFICE SOLUTIONS, SOFTWARE
- 920 MB of free disk space
- CD/DVD drive (when installing from a CD)
- Internet connection (for installation and activation, participation in Kaspersky Secure Network, as well as database and program module updates).
- Computer mouse
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or later
- Microsoft Windows Installer 3.0 or later
- Microsoft Dot Net Framework 4 or later
- Intel Atom processor at 1.6 GHz or faster
- 1024 MB of free RAM
- Intel GMA950 video card with at least 64 MB of memory
- Screen resolution of at least 1024×600.
- Microsoft Windows 8, Microsoft Windows 8.1 or Microsoft Windows 10
- Intel Celeron processor 1.66 GHz or faster
- 1000 MB of free RAM
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or later.
- Microsoft Edge 38.x and later
- Mozilla Firefox 52.x and later
- Google Chrome 45.x – 55.x
- Mozilla Firefox ESR 52.x and later
- Microsoft Windows 7 Starter / Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Ultimate SP1 or later (32/64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise (32/64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (Windows 8.1 Update) / Pro / Enterprise (32/64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise TH1 / TH2 / RS1 / RS2 / RS3 / RS4 / RS5 / RS6 (32/64 bit)
- Intel Pentium 1 GHz or faster (or a compatible equivalent)
- 1 GB (for 32-bit operating systems) / 2 GB (for 64-bit operating systems) available RAM
Business & Office, COMPUTING, OFFICE SOLUTIONS, SOFTWARE
Microsoft Office is a subscription service that provides you with the latest version of the Office desktop applications that you’re already familiar with, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Even though Office is a cloud-based service, Office applications don’t run in the cloud. Instead, users download Office applications from the Office 365 portal and install them on their local computers. Microsoft uses Click-to-Run technology to make the download and installation of Office applications fast and simple. Click-to-Run uses virtualization technology to run Office applications in a self-contained environment on a local computer, which allows users to run Office applications side-by-side with earlier versions of Office.
Office applications are available in 32-bit and 64-bit editions.
To compare features across plans, see powerful tools to support your enterprise.SKU: n/a
POSTECH, SOFTWARE, SOFTWARE AND AUTOMATION SYSTEMS
POStech Point of sale system technology is a modern technology system for retail and restaurant operations. It’s the evolution of the cash register – enabling businesses to process sales and accept payments,
Whether they are cash, credit cards or being paid via mobile(M-PESA). POStech system can be transformative for business, enabling more efficient transaction management and streamlining the cash handling process. POStech system is the heart of a retailers. It’s where staff and customers gather to complete transactions and form positive memories.
POStech system does much more than just accept payment from customers, can also record sales data so managers can track inventory and accurately order more stocks.
Unlike traditional POS systems, which store data in a computer’s hard drive, a cloud-based POStech system stores data in the cloud. The cloud is a term used to describe storing and accessing data over the internet. With a cloud-based POS system, you can also process sales over the internet.SKU: n/a
POS System, SOFTWARE, SOFTWARE AND AUTOMATION SYSTEMS
Retail Management System
Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management System (RMS) offers small and mid-market retailers a complete point-of-sale (POS) solution that can be adapted to meet unique retail requirements. This powerful software package automates POS processes and store operations, provides centralized control for multi-store retailers, and integrates with Microsoft Office system programs, Microsoft Dynamics GP, and other popular applications. Microsoft Dynamics RMS is built on a proven Microsoft platform that adapts to meet unique and changing retail needs.SKU: n/a